There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
Spain holds parliamentary elections on November 10th.
Spanish Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez failed to get enough support in parliament to become prime minister again. On the other side, King Felipe VI announced that he would not be proposing another prime ministerial candidate, thus paving the way for a new vote.
On April 28, Pedro Sanchez's Socialist Party received the most votes, but not enough to form a majority.
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » EC Report about the State of Health in the EU
- » Juncker: The Blocking of Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania Is Shameful