There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
Spain holds parliamentary elections on November 10th.
Spanish Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez failed to get enough support in parliament to become prime minister again. On the other side, King Felipe VI announced that he would not be proposing another prime ministerial candidate, thus paving the way for a new vote.
On April 28, Pedro Sanchez's Socialist Party received the most votes, but not enough to form a majority.
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » The EU Gives "Green Light" to Intensive Brexit Talks
- » The European Commission Launches Infringement Proceedings against Bulgaria and Portugal
- » Greece with the Highest Number of Unemployed Graduates in the EU
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Cyprus Want More Solidarity and EU Funds in order to Handle the Migrant Pressure
- » Mike Pompeo: We Want Stability in the Balkans, It is a Region "Full of Challenges"