Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
A strong message of tolerance was also the participation of Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic.
Thousands participated in the annual gay parade in Belgrade's Serbian capital. A strong message of tolerance was also the involvement of Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic, who does not hide that she is homosexual.
Before the parade began, dozens of protesters wearing crosses and Orthodox symbols gathered to condemn the gay parade. Five of them have been detained, but no more incidents have occurred.
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » British Television Is Launching a New Channel without News of Brexit
- » Turkey Accused of Using Banned Weapons against Civilians in Syria?
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » No Mass Migration Wave is Expected in Bulgaria - The Refugee Centres Are Almost Empty