Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
A strong message of tolerance was also the participation of Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic.
Thousands participated in the annual gay parade in Belgrade's Serbian capital. A strong message of tolerance was also the involvement of Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic, who does not hide that she is homosexual.
Before the parade began, dozens of protesters wearing crosses and Orthodox symbols gathered to condemn the gay parade. Five of them have been detained, but no more incidents have occurred.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 19-year-old Boy was Found Dead in the yard of the School in a Bulgarian Village
- » The Incidence of COVID-19 Worldwide increased in June for the First Time in half a year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Pfizer: A New Wave of the Pandemic is Beginning
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 314 New Cases in the Last 24 hours