Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
Woman killed in gas station explosion in Dobrich. Another woman was injured. The incident happened around 8 pm last night at the exit of Varna. According to preliminary data, a gas cylinder of a car exploded during charging. The blasted car is almost completely destroyed. There were two women in it - a mother and a daughter, bTV reports.
The injured women were taken to an emergency ward in Dobrich. The adult, at 67, was in the back seat. According to the emergency chief at the hospital, she died. The woman suffered multiple injuries and doctors did not manage to save her. The other victim was placed in the neurosurgery unit without a life-threatening condition. She has a head injury. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad