Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
Forest fire is burning in the village of Gorno Cherkovishte near Kazanlak. Several fire engines are traveling to the place of the fire, reports BNT.
The fire started from dry grasses, but because of the strong winds, it has spread to a pine forest.
At the moment the wind is bringing it to the village of Srednogorovo. Five firefighting teams are combatting the flames. The mayor of the village has convened volunteers to help. Forestry employees are also on the site to assist in the firefighting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached