The IMF Executive Board Will Hold an Interview with Kristalina Georgieva
The IMF Executive Board will hold an interview with Kristalina Georgieva, BTA reports. It is scheduled for next week.
World Bank Chief Executive Officer Kristalina Georgieva is the only candidate for IMF director.
Further information will be provided.
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong