An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
Strengthening climate change measures, hybrid threats and the resilience of the financial market structure are all topics that finance ministers will comment on.
Brussels will also host Turkey-EU talks.
Ankara's EU accession negotiations, financial cooperation, including pre-accession funds, are expected to be discussed. Migration, security and defense are also part of the delegates' agenda.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia