An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
Strengthening climate change measures, hybrid threats and the resilience of the financial market structure are all topics that finance ministers will comment on.
Brussels will also host Turkey-EU talks.
Ankara's EU accession negotiations, financial cooperation, including pre-accession funds, are expected to be discussed. Migration, security and defense are also part of the delegates' agenda.
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today
- » The von der Leyen Commission Took Office on December 1
- » Germany’s Foreign Affairs Minister Heiko Maas: Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Policy Deserves Respect, I Would Like for other Countries to Be as Brave