Michael Schumacher Has Come Out of Coma
Michael Schumacher has come out of a coma. The Formula One legend was admitted to a hospital in Paris where he has undergone stem-cell medication.
The nurse who looks after the seven-time champion has confirmed that he is conscious, but so far no further information is available, Parisian newspaper reported. Schumacher has not appeared in public since he suffered a serious skiing accident 5 years ago.
According to his relatives, he can neither walk nor communicate. The 50-year-old German is the most successful Formula One pilot with 7 titles and 91 wins in the series.
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare
- » The Cause of the NRA's Data Leak Revealed
- » Study: People under 35 Are the Most Unhappy