Michael Schumacher Has Come Out of Coma
Michael Schumacher has come out of a coma. The Formula One legend was admitted to a hospital in Paris where he has undergone stem-cell medication.
The nurse who looks after the seven-time champion has confirmed that he is conscious, but so far no further information is available, Parisian newspaper reported. Schumacher has not appeared in public since he suffered a serious skiing accident 5 years ago.
According to his relatives, he can neither walk nor communicate. The 50-year-old German is the most successful Formula One pilot with 7 titles and 91 wins in the series.
- » E-Vignettes' Prices Remain Unchanged in 2020
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » Bulgaria and Cuba Will Cooperate in the Field of Science
- » President Rumen Radev Addressed the Startup Entrepreneurs: Your Non-standard and Brave Ideas Take Us to the Country of the Future
- » WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices