National Protest of the Healthcare Professionals
They will protest in front of the National Assembly later today.
This is the sixth protest since early March, in which nurses, lab technicians, rehabilitators and paramedics across the country are demanding higher wages and better working conditions. They will be supported by police and pharmacists.
In a statement, the Trade Union Federation of Interior Ministry officials said that the low pay for night work for medical professionals, police officers and firefighters was humiliating, and that is why the security sector staff supported the protest.
In turn, pharmacists are demanding financial support from the state for pharmacies in remote and depopulated regions of the country to meet the new requirements.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev