Enhanced Road Safety Measures for the Upcoming Holidays
Enhanced road safety measures for upcoming holidays. Nearly 150 mobile, 25 stationary and 30 tripod cameras will monitor speed compliance.
Hundreds of thousands people are expected to take the country's roads starting tomorrow and Friday, which is a day off. Border police have secured more teams and are promising to work quickly in order to prevent big queues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finland Halts Regular Travel from Estonia as Part of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Humanoid Robots Find Increasingly New Niches Amid Pandemic
- » Politico: Bulgaria’s Bumpy Road to Vaccination Targets
- » Trials of Magical Anti-Covid Nasal Spray Started off in UK
- » Germany Will Buy The Covid Drug Used on Donald Trump
- » Oxfam Report: Pandemic Makes The Rich Get Richer And The Poor Get Poorer