Two Planes Collided at Sheremetyevo Airport
Aeroflot and Royal Flight planes collided at at Moscow-Sheremetyevo airport, according to BGNES. There are no casualties, all passengers have already been evacuated. Aeroflot is prepared a backup flight.
“Two planes collided at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport today. They are owned by Aeroflot and Royal Flight”, eTurboNews reported.
“A total of 229 people had to be evacuated from an Aeroflot Airbus A330-343 after the plane’s wing was hit by a charter aircraft at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow.”, Mirror reported.
The Royal Flight plane was empty, with no passengers abroad.
It is reported that one of the planes was supposed to land in Beijing
According to an emergency services representative in the region, the aircraft suffered minor damage as a result of the collision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 26, 6 Deaths
- » The Weather Today - July 16th
- » First Vaccine for Coronavirus Tested in the US with Promising Results
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today