Two Planes Collided at Sheremetyevo Airport
Aeroflot and Royal Flight planes collided at at Moscow-Sheremetyevo airport, according to BGNES. There are no casualties, all passengers have already been evacuated. Aeroflot is prepared a backup flight.
“Two planes collided at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport today. They are owned by Aeroflot and Royal Flight”, eTurboNews reported.
“A total of 229 people had to be evacuated from an Aeroflot Airbus A330-343 after the plane’s wing was hit by a charter aircraft at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow.”, Mirror reported.
The Royal Flight plane was empty, with no passengers abroad.
It is reported that one of the planes was supposed to land in Beijing
According to an emergency services representative in the region, the aircraft suffered minor damage as a result of the collision.
- » Water Is Currently Being Rationed in 17 Bulgarian Regions and Affects 315,000 People
- » New Data on the Mysterious Ninth Planet X in the Solar System
- » A “Joker” Sequel May Be in the Works
- » 83,9% of Children in Bulgaria Aged between 4 the Starting Age of Compulsory Primary Education Were Enrolled in Early Childhood Education
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » Explosion at a Fireworks Factory in Sicily, There Are Casualties