4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
An earthquake with a 4.7 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The earthquake occurred at 15:01 local time with an epicentre 6 km north of Mramor and 89 km north of the capital Sarajevo, 10 km deep, according to the European Seismological Centre.
There are no data on casualties and material damage. Residents of the city of Mramor and the surrounding area commented that the earthquake was strongly felt for about 10 seconds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside