The Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Ends Today
The informal EU foreign ministers' meeting in Helsinki ends in today.
The agenda of the first diplomats includes a discussion on the Arctic and a working session with the countries of the Western Balkans and Turkey on regional cooperation.
The protests in Hong Kong are also expected to be discussed today.
The meeting, at which Bulgaria was represented by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, was dominated by talks on issues in the Middle East and Iran's nuclear program.
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona
- » Bulgaria and the EU - What EU Funds Will We Receive During the New Programming Period?
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing