The Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Ends Today
The informal EU foreign ministers' meeting in Helsinki ends in today.
The agenda of the first diplomats includes a discussion on the Arctic and a working session with the countries of the Western Balkans and Turkey on regional cooperation.
The protests in Hong Kong are also expected to be discussed today.
The meeting, at which Bulgaria was represented by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, was dominated by talks on issues in the Middle East and Iran's nuclear program.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package