Intense Traffic is Expected at Kapitan Andreevo and Kalotina Border Checkpoints
Warning for particularly intense traffic at the border crossing points "Captain Andreevo" and "Kalotina" from today until September 8.
The reason is the transit of Turkish citizens living long term in Western Europe.
Border police are taking steps to avoid huge queues, but recommend travelers use alternative routes - at the Malko Turnovo and Lesovo border points at the border with Turkey and through Vrushka Chuka and Strezimirovci - the one with Serbia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General