Intense Traffic is Expected at Kapitan Andreevo and Kalotina Border Checkpoints
Warning for particularly intense traffic at the border crossing points "Captain Andreevo" and "Kalotina" from today until September 8.
The reason is the transit of Turkish citizens living long term in Western Europe.
Border police are taking steps to avoid huge queues, but recommend travelers use alternative routes - at the Malko Turnovo and Lesovo border points at the border with Turkey and through Vrushka Chuka and Strezimirovci - the one with Serbia.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor