Colombian Police Officers Found over 300 kg of Marijuana in a Coffin
Police in Colombia found 300 kg of marijuana in a coffin. The police officers were surprised when they found the drug during a routine inspection of a car in the northern Columbia department of Santander.
The driver of the hearse was detained. Years ago, Colombia was one of the marijuana growing centres before drug cartels turned to cocaine production.
- » Billion Dollar Business: Illegal Puppies Trade from Eastern Europe
- » € 2 Million Worth of Valuables Were Stolen from the Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateau in France
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey