Colombian Police Officers Found over 300 kg of Marijuana in a Coffin
Police in Colombia found 300 kg of marijuana in a coffin. The police officers were surprised when they found the drug during a routine inspection of a car in the northern Columbia department of Santander.
The driver of the hearse was detained. Years ago, Colombia was one of the marijuana growing centres before drug cartels turned to cocaine production.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained