Where is the Мost Еxpensive Мeat in the European Union?
In the European Union, meat is the most expensive to sell in Austria, according to Eurostat price data published in the Member States in 2018.
At a price index of 100 for the European Union, Austria ranks first with an index of 146. Second place is Luxembourg (142), France (131) and Belgium (126).
The prices of meat are lowest in Poland and Romania (63 each), followed by Bulgaria (64) and Lithuania (71).
The statistics include beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton, goat, chicken, delicacies and more.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package