Where is the Мost Еxpensive Мeat in the European Union?
In the European Union, meat is the most expensive to sell in Austria, according to Eurostat price data published in the Member States in 2018.
At a price index of 100 for the European Union, Austria ranks first with an index of 146. Second place is Luxembourg (142), France (131) and Belgium (126).
The prices of meat are lowest in Poland and Romania (63 each), followed by Bulgaria (64) and Lithuania (71).
The statistics include beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton, goat, chicken, delicacies and more.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP