Early Elections in Kosovo on 6 October
Kosovo will hold snap elections on October 6th, the president's cabinet announced today after lawmakers voted last week to dissolve parliament following the departure of the prime minister, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
President Hashim Thaçi "decided today to call early elections ... and set a date for Sunday, October 6, 2019," a statement from the president's office said.
Kosovo’s Central Election Commission has been instructed to take all necessary steps to organise elections for the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, in accordance with this decision and the legislation in force,” states Thaçi’s decision issued earlier today that dissolved the Kosovo Assembly, writes europeanwesternbalkans.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hong Kong: Police Uses Tear Gas Against Anti-Government Protesters
- » Estonia, Hungary and the Czech Republic Oppose the Fight Against Money Laundering in EU
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Diana Kovacheva Elected as Bulgaria’s National Ombudsman
- » North Macedonia has Extended the State of Emergency for Two More Weeks
- » The German “Land” Quarantine Lifted for Citizens of the EU and Schengen area