Early Elections in Kosovo on 6 October
Kosovo will hold snap elections on October 6th, the president's cabinet announced today after lawmakers voted last week to dissolve parliament following the departure of the prime minister, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
President Hashim Thaçi "decided today to call early elections ... and set a date for Sunday, October 6, 2019," a statement from the president's office said.
Kosovo’s Central Election Commission has been instructed to take all necessary steps to organise elections for the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, in accordance with this decision and the legislation in force,” states Thaçi’s decision issued earlier today that dissolved the Kosovo Assembly, writes europeanwesternbalkans.com
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: The Communication Channels between EU and Turkey Must Be Kept Open
- » President Radev Wants a Common European Plan in case of a New Refugees Wave to Bulgaria