Over 90 000 MasterCard Customers' Data Was Hacked
The personal data of about 90,000 MasterCard customers in Germany, including credit card numbers, were stolen and posted to an online forum this week, France Press reported. This forced MasterCard to stop Priceless Specials affiliate platform today, according to BTA.
The financial services company said in a statement that it was doing everything it could to address the problems with its partner.
Priceless Specials is a loyal customer program that allows you to receive bonuses and reductions for other services (car rental, entertainment).
The case was reported by Manager Magazine after a German internet entrepreneur found a file with addresses, phones, names and bank card numbers of about 90,000 subscribers of the service in Germany in an internet forum. The purpose of the hackers was not reported.
- » Finland Allocates EUR 3 Million to Educate Children in Syria
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 13 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Sofia International Book Fair Starts Today
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Thick Fog and Dangerous Air Pollution in Sofia on December 9
- » Today is the International Human Rights Day