U.S. and Bulgarian Soldiers Conduct Static Line Paradrop Training
U.S. Army Soldiers from the 3rd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 1st Aviation Regiment trained with Bulgarian Special Forces Soldiers on a paradrop exercise from a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, August 20th, 2019.
After completing dry run training for jumping out of the UH-60, the Bulgarian Special Forces paratroopers teamed with pilots and maintainers from the 3-1 AHB for static line paradrops.
The four-day bilateral training event is scheduled to include static line and free-fall jumps.
Soldiers with the 3-1 AHB used the training opportunity to qualify many of their Soldiers in paradrop operations. For some, it was the first time conducted a bilateral paradrop training. The exercise is designed to help the U.S. and Bulgarians better understand each others’ training methods and equipment.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles