U.S. and Bulgarian Soldiers Conduct Static Line Paradrop Training
U.S. Army Soldiers from the 3rd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 1st Aviation Regiment trained with Bulgarian Special Forces Soldiers on a paradrop exercise from a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, August 20th, 2019.
After completing dry run training for jumping out of the UH-60, the Bulgarian Special Forces paratroopers teamed with pilots and maintainers from the 3-1 AHB for static line paradrops.
The four-day bilateral training event is scheduled to include static line and free-fall jumps.
Soldiers with the 3-1 AHB used the training opportunity to qualify many of their Soldiers in paradrop operations. For some, it was the first time conducted a bilateral paradrop training. The exercise is designed to help the U.S. and Bulgarians better understand each others’ training methods and equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis