12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)
12 companies have declared their willingness to participate in the tender for the construction of Belene NPP, Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said at a briefing.
These engagements show that there is interest in the world leaders in nuclear energy, Petkova stressed. Northern Macedonia wants to buy electricity from the future plant.
Expect details later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Byala: Rapid Implementation of a Shore Protection Facility is Necessary
- » Sofia - 20th in Tech Cities of the Future Ranking
- » H&M Closes 170 Stores in 2020, Focus: Online Business
- » PM Borissov Launched the Construction of a New Bridge and Inspected a Landfill in Troyan