12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)
12 companies have declared their willingness to participate in the tender for the construction of Belene NPP, Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said at a briefing.
These engagements show that there is interest in the world leaders in nuclear energy, Petkova stressed. Northern Macedonia wants to buy electricity from the future plant.
Expect details later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising