Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
The highest red fire hazard code is in place for three municipalities today, according to NIMH.
The index is valid for territories in the districts of Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik and Plovdiv. This degree of danger means that very strong fires with involvement of tree crowns are possible.
Citizens must be vigilant and ready to take action to protect themselves in the event of a rapidly developing fire. They are also required to report immediately to 112 for any outbreak occurring.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.