US and UK Discuss Signing Trade Agreement
The UK and US are discussing a partial trade agreement, which could enter into force on November 1st, a day after the UK is supposed to leave the European Union. This was reported by a senior US administration official, quoted by BTA.
White House National Security Adviser John Bolton, who is in London, and British Foreign Trade Minister Liz Truss have discussed the possibility for the leaders of both countries to sign a declaration at a G7 meeting this month in France before the trade agreement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests