New Cases of Lyme Disease and Marseilles Fever in Veliko Tarnovo
New cases of lyme disease and marseilles fever are registered in the area. Patients are from the municipalities of Elena and Veliko Tarnovo and were admitted in the period from 5th to 11th August. This was reported by Radio "Focus" - Veliko Tarnovo, referring to the information from the Regional Health Inspectorate. Both are being treated in hospitals.
Three more cases of varicella, twelve enterocolitis, one salmonellosis, and six acute respiratory infections were reported for a week. From the beginning of the night, in the area, there are three people who got ill from the lyme disease and two from the marseilles fever. Healthy experts assure that the numbers are far from epidemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Certificate of Post-Illness will be Valid for only 3 months in Greece
- » Katsarov: Politicians who are Loud Opponents of Vaccines are also Responsible for High Mortality
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Cured Ones Surpass the New Cases in Last 24h
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants