Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children
Five children were killed in a fire at a children's center in the US state of Pennsylvania, the Associated Press reported.
The fire broke out in the town of Erie, BTA reported. The victims were between 8 months to roughly 8 years old, a local fire department spokesman said.
The fire also injured two other people - a woman who lived on the site and was reported to be the owner of the children's centre and a neighbour.
So far, the causes of the incident are unclear. An investigation is underway.
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Part of the Wing of a Passenger Plane in New York Fell Off
- » Rescuers Looking for a 14-year-old Girl by the Sea near Varna
- » Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
- » British Airways Flight Was Urgently Evacuated after Smoke Filled the Cabin