Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children
Five children were killed in a fire at a children's center in the US state of Pennsylvania, the Associated Press reported.
The fire broke out in the town of Erie, BTA reported. The victims were between 8 months to roughly 8 years old, a local fire department spokesman said.
The fire also injured two other people - a woman who lived on the site and was reported to be the owner of the children's centre and a neighbour.
So far, the causes of the incident are unclear. An investigation is underway.
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
- » Four Children Were Killed in an Air Strike near Tripoli
- » Subway Fire: Passengers from a Train in Toronto Were Evacuated