The Ministry of Interior Launches a Speed Control Operation
A speed control operation will be held in Bulgaria and in all the countries that are members of the European Traffic Police Network TISPOL from today until August 18th. This was reported by the Ministry of Interior press center.
Speeding offenses are a common occurrence in all European countries.
They are also recognized as the most serious cause of serious road accidents and road deaths in Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov