The Ministry of Interior Launches a Speed Control Operation
A speed control operation will be held in Bulgaria and in all the countries that are members of the European Traffic Police Network TISPOL from today until August 18th. This was reported by the Ministry of Interior press center.
Speeding offenses are a common occurrence in all European countries.
They are also recognized as the most serious cause of serious road accidents and road deaths in Europe.
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria