The Ministry of Interior Launches a Speed Control Operation
A speed control operation will be held in Bulgaria and in all the countries that are members of the European Traffic Police Network TISPOL from today until August 18th. This was reported by the Ministry of Interior press center.
Speeding offenses are a common occurrence in all European countries.
They are also recognized as the most serious cause of serious road accidents and road deaths in Europe.
- » 33 Bulgarian Women Were Killed by a Family Member or Intimate Partner in 2018
- » Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago