Hackers Shot Down an Unmanned U.S. Military Aircraft near Baghdad
An U.S. Army reconnaissance drone was shot down north of the Iraqi capital after a hacker attack. This was suggested today by the Iraqi Burasa News Agency, quoted by TASS.
It is reported that the drone had board number 52187. It is not seriously damaged. This fact, according to the agency, indicates that the drone may have been electronically intercepted and aimed at landing firmly on the ground. The plane was handed over to the Iraqi security forces, BTA reported.
A photo of the drone is also displayed on the Burasa News site, showing that it lies on flat terrain with damaged hind wings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests