Hackers Shot Down an Unmanned U.S. Military Aircraft near Baghdad
An U.S. Army reconnaissance drone was shot down north of the Iraqi capital after a hacker attack. This was suggested today by the Iraqi Burasa News Agency, quoted by TASS.
It is reported that the drone had board number 52187. It is not seriously damaged. This fact, according to the agency, indicates that the drone may have been electronically intercepted and aimed at landing firmly on the ground. The plane was handed over to the Iraqi security forces, BTA reported.
A photo of the drone is also displayed on the Burasa News site, showing that it lies on flat terrain with damaged hind wings.
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
- » Iran: We Have Our Own New Missile Defense Production