Hackers Shot Down an Unmanned U.S. Military Aircraft near Baghdad
An U.S. Army reconnaissance drone was shot down north of the Iraqi capital after a hacker attack. This was suggested today by the Iraqi Burasa News Agency, quoted by TASS.
It is reported that the drone had board number 52187. It is not seriously damaged. This fact, according to the agency, indicates that the drone may have been electronically intercepted and aimed at landing firmly on the ground. The plane was handed over to the Iraqi security forces, BTA reported.
A photo of the drone is also displayed on the Burasa News site, showing that it lies on flat terrain with damaged hind wings.
- » Turkey Is Arming Ukraine with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- » Credit Suisse Survey: Chinese Rich People Outnumber Americans for the First Time in History
- » The European Commission Has Released a Monitoring Report on Bulgaria
- » Juncker and Tusk: Delaying Talks with Skopje and Tirana Was a Huge Mistake
- » Putin and Macron Discussed the Situation in Northeast Syria and Ukraine in a Telephone Conversation
- » Netanyahu Returned the Term after He Failed to Create a New Cabinet