Jeff Bezos Sold Amazon Stock Worth Several Billion Dollars
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos sold Amazon stock worth several billion dollars in just one week, according to TechNews.bg, quoting Reuters. The company didn’t officially comment on the transaction.
On Thursday and Friday, the CEO of the largest online retailer offloaded $ 990 million worth of shares, and Amazon's total shares which were sold by Bezos last week reached $ 2.8 billion.
In the last three days of July, Bezos sold shares worth about $ 1.8 billion, according to regulatory documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This move by Bezos comes as part of a previously announced 10b5-1 trading plan. Earlier, the businessman announced that he plans to sell shares worth about $ 1 billion each year to fund his rocket company Blue Origin.
Bezos's ex-wife, Mackenzie Bezos, who currently owns a $ 37 billion Amazon stake, is now the online retailer’s second largest individual shareholder, Reuters reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Needs Workers from the Balkans
- » Almost 100 Illegal Houses to be Demolished in the Roma Neighborhood in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- » Tsvetan Simeonov: Bulgarian Business Freezes Investment Projects
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland