‘’Slaveykov’’ Book Market Return DELAYED
The book market on ‘’Slaveykov’’ Square will return to its place after the huge reconstruction of the whole space together with ‘’Graf Ignatiev’’ Street.
The key question for now is when this will happen. Obviously, the return of the books will be delayed and until now the Sofia Municipality has no specific deadline.
"We are currently working on a new project for the bookstores of ‘’Slaveykov’’. The previous version seemed rather large relative to the site of the square. The idea is that the new bookstore stands will be more compact, do the job and, on the other hand, not visually load the place’’, Sofia Deputy Mayor Doncho Barbalov told Sofia.bg.
However, it will be certainly a book market, but there will be no chaos that used to be with countless boxes, nylons and books everywhere.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day
- » You Can Now See "Baby Dragons" in Slovenija
- » Vitosha Nature Park: The Bear Museum and The Museum of Owls Open for Visitors