Some Residents of Southeastern Bulgarian City of Karnobat were Evacuated after Gas Leaks
Evacuation of part of Karnobat residents due to gas leaks at the city's train station. Many people spent the night outdoors, NOVA reported.
Around 1:00 am a tank loaded with propane-butane passed through the Karnobat area. A train station employee sensed a smell and a specific sound.
Teams of the fire department, police, gendarmerie and gas rescue service were immediately dispatched to the site. Some of the residents in the area are evacuated.
A short time later, the tank was pulled out kilometers from the area. And at about 6:00, people are allowed to return to their homes.
There is no danger, and the situation is controlled.
- » A Fire at a Fan Factory in Bangladesh Killed 10 people
- » The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » A Bus with Children Crashed near Yambol
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours