Bulgarian Customs Officers Seized 800 Liters of Diesel
Customs Intelligence and Investigation Directorate General seized 7,690 liters of energy products with diesel fuel at three separate inspections in Burgas and Yambol.
During a warehouse inspection in Burgas, customs officers came across two plastic faucets and 114 plastic tubes containing a total of 2090 liters of yellowish liquid with diesel fuel characteristics.
No fuel documents under the Excise Duty and Tax Warehouses Act were presented during the inspection. The fuel was seized, samples were taken for laboratory analysis and administrative penal proceedings were to be initiated after the results are released.
- » Attorney General Ivan Geshev: Interpol Issued a "Red Notice" for Vasil Bozhkov, he is about to Face 7 Charges
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London