TAD Group Owner Ivan Todorov Was Arrested at the Airport
Cyber-terrorism accused Ivan Todorov, owner of TAD Group, has returned to Bulgaria this morning with a flight from Istanbul, BTV reported. A week ago, before he received the charge, he left for Canada, explaining that he had a long-planned meeting related to on of his other businesses.
According to the TV, he was detained at the Sofia airport.
Last week, in a telephone interview from Canada, for the same television, Todorov announced that he was not hiding and that he would seek the law enforcement agencies himself when he returns to Bulgaria. As he was not found on the addresses known to the authorities, an European arrest warrant was issued for him.
- » Attorney General Ivan Geshev: Interpol Issued a "Red Notice" for Vasil Bozhkov, he is about to Face 7 Charges
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London