Ursula von der Leyen is on a Working Visit to Croatia
Newly-elected President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen is on a working visit to Croatia.
She will talk with Prime Minister Andrej Plenković about the priorities of the upcoming Croatian presidency of the EU Council, the negotiations on the multiannual financial framework, and Croatia's aspirations for membership of the Schengen area and the euro area.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area