Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Cooperate Against Human Trafficking
The Governments of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Northern Macedonia will sign a protocol on cooperation in the fight against human trafficking in Ohrid.
The document provides for cooperation on the support and protection of victims of human trafficking and the exchange of experience between the competent institutions of the two countries.
There will also be general information campaigns to prevent trafficking.
Both countries will work together to support and care for victims. On our behalf, the Protocol will be signed by Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security and Defense Minister Krasimir Karakachanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus