Bulgarian National Assembly Will Ratify Today the F-16 Purchase Contracts
MPs will watch at first reading the Bill on Amendments to the State Budget Act for 2019.
The changes are being made in connection with the government's proposal to increase the budget deficit to BGN 2 billion and BGN 300 million to pay BGN 2 billion and 100 million for the eight new F-16 fighters.
MPs will also consider ratification of the four contracts with the United States for the purchase of eight F-16 fighters.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor