Bulgarian National Assembly Will Ratify Today the F-16 Purchase Contracts
MPs will watch at first reading the Bill on Amendments to the State Budget Act for 2019.
The changes are being made in connection with the government's proposal to increase the budget deficit to BGN 2 billion and BGN 300 million to pay BGN 2 billion and 100 million for the eight new F-16 fighters.
MPs will also consider ratification of the four contracts with the United States for the purchase of eight F-16 fighters.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million