Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP
Russian nuclear power plant shut down three of its four reactors automatically because of a short-circuit in a transformer, the radiation level remains normal, said Rosenergoatom.
The first, second and fourth reactors of the Kaliningrad NPP were disconnected. It is located 350 km northwest of Moscow in the Tverskoy District.
"The radiation level at the headquarters and its adjacent area remains unchanged and in line with established norms," the message said.
- » EC lStarts Negotiations with Japan on the Exchange of Passenger Data
- » The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria