Short Circuit Shuts Down Three Reactors of a Russian NPP
Russian nuclear power plant shut down three of its four reactors automatically because of a short-circuit in a transformer, the radiation level remains normal, said Rosenergoatom.
The first, second and fourth reactors of the Kaliningrad NPP were disconnected. It is located 350 km northwest of Moscow in the Tverskoy District.
"The radiation level at the headquarters and its adjacent area remains unchanged and in line with established norms," the message said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania will also Extend the State of Emergency
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » Nearly 1.3 Million are the COVID-19 Infected People Worldwide
- » New York Reports a Drop in Newly Infected COVID-19 Cases
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured