Germany's first 5G Network has Begun to Work
Germany's largest mobile service provider put into use the first 5G network in the country, Deutsche Welle said, quoted by Iconomist.bg
It is clear that only Bonn and Berlin residents have the opportunity to use the new network, and only if they use a particular smartphone model, which currently costs about 900 euros.
The new technology is about 1000 times faster than the currently used 4G, and is designed to be used by self-managed cars and "smart" cities.
The supplier company announced plans to run such a network in Hamburg, Munich and Darmstadt, and by the end of 2020 the 20 largest German cities would have the service.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5