Germany's first 5G Network has Begun to Work
Germany's largest mobile service provider put into use the first 5G network in the country, Deutsche Welle said, quoted by Iconomist.bg
It is clear that only Bonn and Berlin residents have the opportunity to use the new network, and only if they use a particular smartphone model, which currently costs about 900 euros.
The new technology is about 1000 times faster than the currently used 4G, and is designed to be used by self-managed cars and "smart" cities.
The supplier company announced plans to run such a network in Hamburg, Munich and Darmstadt, and by the end of 2020 the 20 largest German cities would have the service.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Celebrate Petkovden
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » The Annual Sofia Marathon Stops the Traffic on some of the City's Central Streets
- » Museums and the Botanical Garden of BAS Will Be Free of Charge This Weekend
- » A Bulgarian Scientist Has Won almost € 10 Million in Grants for her Project