Spraying against Mosquitoes in Kozloduy Is Postponed for Monday
The first spraying over the city of Kozloduy, which was organized for July 4th in connection with the launch of insecticide mosquito treatments along the Danube River, was canceled, Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety announced.
The reason for postponing the spraying is a delay in the delivery of the insecticide repellent.
It is expected that after the delivery of the preparation, the campaign will begin on schedule on Monday, July 8th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: Doctors Are People’s Greatest Support at the Moment
- » Bulgaria: New National Logistics Center to Fight Against COVID-19
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 1000 Newly Registered Cases, 22 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in UK: Wales is Going Into Sharp Lockdown from Friday
- » Bulgarian Church Celebrates the Famous Saint John of Rila