Spraying against Mosquitoes in Kozloduy Is Postponed for Monday
The first spraying over the city of Kozloduy, which was organized for July 4th in connection with the launch of insecticide mosquito treatments along the Danube River, was canceled, Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety announced.
The reason for postponing the spraying is a delay in the delivery of the insecticide repellent.
It is expected that after the delivery of the preparation, the campaign will begin on schedule on Monday, July 8th.
- » Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
- » Container with Ionising Radiation above the Norm Identified at Varna Port
- » Bulgarians Mark the 147 Years since the Death of National hero Vasil Levski
- » Bloomberg: Bulgaria May Delay its Bid to Adopt the Euro
- » European Commission to Invest €101.2 Million to Promote a Green and Climate-Neutral Europe
- » First Outbreak of Bird Flu for 2020: 6 000 Mulards to be Killed in Rakovski