MPs Will Vote on the Postponement of the TOL System in Bulgaria
MPs will vote on GERB's proposal to postpone the introduction of the toll system for heavy goods vehicles.
The idea of the government is for the technical start of the system to be in August, and the paid service to work from March 1, 2020.
According to the importers, this will allow enough time for a compromise between the state and the carriers on the size of the tariffs and the scope of the roads involved.
The possibility of technical problems will also be limited.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party - BSP, however, suspected the government was delaying the introduction of the paid service due to the upcoming local elections in the autumn.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe