MPs Will Vote on the Postponement of the TOL System in Bulgaria
MPs will vote on GERB's proposal to postpone the introduction of the toll system for heavy goods vehicles.
The idea of the government is for the technical start of the system to be in August, and the paid service to work from March 1, 2020.
According to the importers, this will allow enough time for a compromise between the state and the carriers on the size of the tariffs and the scope of the roads involved.
The possibility of technical problems will also be limited.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party - BSP, however, suspected the government was delaying the introduction of the paid service due to the upcoming local elections in the autumn.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General