Electricity, Heating and Hot Water Prices Will Rise from July 1
Electricity, hot water and hot water prices will rise from July 1. On average, the heat price increases by 4.5%. Most expensive will be in Razgrad - with an increase of nearly 18% and Gabrovo - by almost 13%. After them are Vratsa, Veliko Tarnovo and Plovdiv.
The jump in the electricity price is on average about 3.5% for the country. The increase is within annual inflation.
With 0.6% cheaper natural gas for the next quarter. The price quoted by the KEVR is BGN 44.90 / MWh, which is BGN 0.27 less compared to the second quarter. The price is exclusive of VAT and does not include access, transit and excise fees.
The Bulgargaz state-owned company explained that the demand for the reduction of the blue fuel is due to contracted supplies of liquefied gas from the United States.
The first batch of 50 million cubic meters of gas was delivered by the Dutch company Kolmar. The second delivery will carry out "British Petroleum" for the third quarter of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General