International Day Against Drug Abuse
Today we mark the International Day for Drug Abuse.
According to the National Focal Points, cannabis is the most commonly used drug in Bulgaria. More and more women and young people are reaching it.
27% of our students have smoked marijuana at least once in their lives. For the last 16 years, their share has increased by 13%.
Among heavy drugs, heroin is the most common drug, and amphetamines are the most prevalent in use.
According to official statistics, the number of systemically using heroin, amphetamines and cocaine in Bulgaria is about 20-30,000 people.
More than a third of them have never tried to cure.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor