International Day Against Drug Abuse
Today we mark the International Day for Drug Abuse.
According to the National Focal Points, cannabis is the most commonly used drug in Bulgaria. More and more women and young people are reaching it.
27% of our students have smoked marijuana at least once in their lives. For the last 16 years, their share has increased by 13%.
Among heavy drugs, heroin is the most common drug, and amphetamines are the most prevalent in use.
According to official statistics, the number of systemically using heroin, amphetamines and cocaine in Bulgaria is about 20-30,000 people.
More than a third of them have never tried to cure.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019