KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will hold an open gas price meeting for the third quarter.
At the request of Bulgargaz, the price may fall slightly - by about 1%. This will affect suppliers and customers connected to the gas network.
By the end of June, KEVR should also announce the price of electricity and heating. However, an increase is expected for them.
Average of 3.5% of electricity and 4.5% of steam and hot water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending