KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will hold an open gas price meeting for the third quarter.
At the request of Bulgargaz, the price may fall slightly - by about 1%. This will affect suppliers and customers connected to the gas network.
By the end of June, KEVR should also announce the price of electricity and heating. However, an increase is expected for them.
Average of 3.5% of electricity and 4.5% of steam and hot water.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor