KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will hold an open gas price meeting for the third quarter.
At the request of Bulgargaz, the price may fall slightly - by about 1%. This will affect suppliers and customers connected to the gas network.
By the end of June, KEVR should also announce the price of electricity and heating. However, an increase is expected for them.
Average of 3.5% of electricity and 4.5% of steam and hot water.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument