Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP
Society | June 24, 2019, Monday // 13:08
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP EAD in order to check the situation after a tire ignition has occurred at one of the absorbers of a sulfur-purifying installation, which is in a planned repair. All necessary measures have been taken to secure the area. There is no danger for the population. Around 14:00 PM, Minister Petkova will speak Ito the media on site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight