Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP EAD in order to check the situation after a tire ignition has occurred at one of the absorbers of a sulfur-purifying installation, which is in a planned repair. All necessary measures have been taken to secure the area. There is no danger for the population. Around 14:00 PM, Minister Petkova will speak Ito the media on site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Masks Are Not Mendatory in Restaurants
- » Little-Known Health Risks of Driving Too Much
- » Scotland's Excess Death Rate is One of the Highest in the World
- » Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1
- » The Weather Today - June 1st
- » WHO: Smokers are More Likely to Develop Severe Disease With COVID-19