Border Police Officers Found 50 000 Smuggled Cigarettes
Border police officers from the Bregovo State Political Directorate detained a man with 50,000 smuggled cigarettes. The specialized police operation against the smuggling and distribution of excise goods without excise labels was held on June 19th.
Officials from the Bregovo State Political Directorate searched the house of a 37-year-old man from Vidin. At the address were discovered and seized 2 500 boxes of cigarettes without an excise band. The man is detained for 24 hours.
A pre-trial proceedings for an offense under Art. 234, p. 1 of the Criminal Code, were formed. The work on its documentation continues under the guidance of the Regional Prosecutor's Office - Vidin
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13