Border Police Officers Found 50 000 Smuggled Cigarettes
Border police officers from the Bregovo State Political Directorate detained a man with 50,000 smuggled cigarettes. The specialized police operation against the smuggling and distribution of excise goods without excise labels was held on June 19th.
Officials from the Bregovo State Political Directorate searched the house of a 37-year-old man from Vidin. At the address were discovered and seized 2 500 boxes of cigarettes without an excise band. The man is detained for 24 hours.
A pre-trial proceedings for an offense under Art. 234, p. 1 of the Criminal Code, were formed. The work on its documentation continues under the guidance of the Regional Prosecutor's Office - Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava