Bulgaria is Considering the Creation of Separate Gas Trade
Liberalization of the gas market through the creation of a separate gas trade - this is the main idea of the changes in the Energy Act, prepared by GERB and the United Patriot, reported Econ.bg
According to the texts, is expected organization of a gas market, as well as its opening to Europe. There are also exceptions - there will be no gas on the stock exchange on the contracts that Bulgargaz has concluded before the law has entered into force. This requirement does not affect companies that have built gas pipelines and can conclude supply contracts on them.
The draft law has a schedule of what quantities of Bulgargaz to sell on the stock exchange. It starts with 7% of the country's consumption in 2020, reaching 34 per cent in 2024. The quantities are released following a permission from the KEVR and a contract between Bulgargaz and the operator of the stock exchange.
Mining companies are obliged to sell 25% of the gas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Byala: Rapid Implementation of a Shore Protection Facility is Necessary
- » Sofia - 20th in Tech Cities of the Future Ranking
- » H&M Closes 170 Stores in 2020, Focus: Online Business
- » PM Borissov Launched the Construction of a New Bridge and Inspected a Landfill in Troyan