Bulgaria is Considering the Creation of Separate Gas Trade
Liberalization of the gas market through the creation of a separate gas trade - this is the main idea of the changes in the Energy Act, prepared by GERB and the United Patriot, reported Econ.bg
According to the texts, is expected organization of a gas market, as well as its opening to Europe. There are also exceptions - there will be no gas on the stock exchange on the contracts that Bulgargaz has concluded before the law has entered into force. This requirement does not affect companies that have built gas pipelines and can conclude supply contracts on them.
The draft law has a schedule of what quantities of Bulgargaz to sell on the stock exchange. It starts with 7% of the country's consumption in 2020, reaching 34 per cent in 2024. The quantities are released following a permission from the KEVR and a contract between Bulgargaz and the operator of the stock exchange.
Mining companies are obliged to sell 25% of the gas.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5