Life Imprisonment for Four Bulgarians and an Afghan in Hungary
Four human traffickers were sentenced to life imprisonment. This is the final decision of the Hungarian court for over the deaths of 71 migrants whose decomposing bodies were found in a truck abandoned on a highway in Austria four years ago.
Afghan - the leader of the group and three Bulgarian accomplices, were found guilty of organized human trafficking and manslaughter. despite the requests of the people crammed inside the refrigerator truck, they refused to stop the vehicle and open the doors in order for clean air to enter into the small room.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol: Crime is Increasing Rapidly during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Detained with 10 kg of Heroin at Malko Tarnovo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Turkey for Drug Trafficking
- » Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- » 15 Tonnes of Marijuana were Seized in Mexico
- » Two Iranian Citizens Arrested for Attempting to Smuggle 687 kg of Heroin worth about BGN 62 Million