It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
It will be mostly sunny today.
In the afternoon, mainly in western and central Bulgaria, cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will form, bringing some brief rain showers accompanied by thunder and sudden increase of wind, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology announced.
Light northeast wind, increasing to moderate in the southeastern areas and along the Black Sea coast. The prevailing maximum temperatures will reach 28°C to 33°C.
Atmospheric pressure will remain close to the average for the month, it will temporarily drop during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached
- » A Huge Population is Likely to be Affected by a Strong Tropical Cyclon
- » Hurracanes are Becoming Stronger due to Climate Change