Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
An earthquake of magnitude 3.8 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Macedonia, at 2:20 local time (3:20 Bulgarian time).
According to the European Mediterranean Seismic Center, the depth of the earthquake is 2 kilometers. The epicenter was 6 kilometers east from Struga and 80 kilometers from the Albanian capital Tirana.
The tremor is felt in Struga and Ohrid and was long about 7 seconds.
So far there has been no information about injured people and serious material damages.
- » Pandas in the Zoo in Moscow Listen to Putin's Voice
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 27°C and 32°C
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital