Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
An earthquake of magnitude 3.8 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Macedonia, at 2:20 local time (3:20 Bulgarian time).
According to the European Mediterranean Seismic Center, the depth of the earthquake is 2 kilometers. The epicenter was 6 kilometers east from Struga and 80 kilometers from the Albanian capital Tirana.
The tremor is felt in Struga and Ohrid and was long about 7 seconds.
So far there has been no information about injured people and serious material damages.
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air