Bulgaria Will Choose a New Chief Prosecutor on October 24th
Bulgaria will choose a new Chief Prosecutor on October 24th. The SJC adopted 21 of 22 votes in the Prosecutor's Office's proposals for the timetable of the procedure, a Canal 3 reporter reported.
The idea is to give a maximum amount of time for the procedure and to respond to the great public interest in the subject, said Sotir Tsatsarov.
Further details will be provided.
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds
- » Deputy Prime Minister Mariana Nikolova Met with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapor
- » The European Commission Doesn't Approve the National Energy and Climate Plan of Bulgaria
- » From BGN 500 to BGN 12 000 Fine For Outdoor Noise After 23:00
- » If You are Living in Sofia, You Will Now be Able to Take an Electric Bike For Rent