Bulgaria Will Choose a New Chief Prosecutor on October 24th
Bulgaria will choose a new Chief Prosecutor on October 24th. The SJC adopted 21 of 22 votes in the Prosecutor's Office's proposals for the timetable of the procedure, a Canal 3 reporter reported.
The idea is to give a maximum amount of time for the procedure and to respond to the great public interest in the subject, said Sotir Tsatsarov.
Further details will be provided.
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed
- » Changes in Traffic in Sofia from Today, See Where
- » International Reed Boat Expedition Departs from Bulgaria’s Varna
- » US Military will Come to Bulgaria for Joint Training
- » More than BGN 12 Million for the New Bulgarian State-owned Dam Company
- » Google Street View is Updating the Map of Bulgaria