Bulgaria Will Choose a New Chief Prosecutor on October 24th
Bulgaria will choose a new Chief Prosecutor on October 24th. The SJC adopted 21 of 22 votes in the Prosecutor's Office's proposals for the timetable of the procedure, a Canal 3 reporter reported.
The idea is to give a maximum amount of time for the procedure and to respond to the great public interest in the subject, said Sotir Tsatsarov.
Further details will be provided.
- » Bulgaria Defends the EU's Goal of Climate Neutrality by 2050
- » NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Praised Bulgaria’s Contributions to Collective Security
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Forum
- » Ivan Geshev Takes Office on December 18th
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Remains a Highly Committed and Responsible NATO Ally
- » EU Leaders Meet at their Last Summit for 2019