Uber Launches Uber Air in Australia
Uber announced that Australia will be the first foreign ticket market for the Uber Air flight service.
The company has chosen Melbourne as the third pilot city for its air taxi program after Dallas and Los Angeles.
Test flights should begin in 2020, and their business activity in 2023.
Several companies are developing flying taxis as a future mode of transport.
"Uber" believes increased air mobility will ease traffic in cities. The company points out that a 19-kilometer trip from Melbourne's central business district to the airport takes just 10 minutes with Uber Air, compared to an hour with a regular car.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints