Powerful Explosion in Residential Building in Sweden, 19 People Were Injured
A powerful explosion in the southern Swedish town of Linköpinghas caused damage to buildings and wounded 19 people, local police reported, quoted by Reuters.
The cause of the explosion is still not clear, but law enforcement officers have sent sappers to the scene in the city centrе.
Windows of nearby buildings broke from the powerful explosion, the causes of which are not known. The area is cordoned into a radius of several blocks.
Local media reported that the explosion has destroyed a balcony on a 5-storey residential building and has damaged other buildings.
There is no danger to the lives of the victims.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » Greece Banned Smoking in front of Children
- » China Takes Out 10,000 Tonnes of Frozen Pork from Its Strategic Reserves due to the Swine Fever
- » Jeremy Corbyn Promised a New Referendum on Brexit if he Comes to Power
- » Facebook Creates a Supervisory Authority
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit