Traffic Police with Intensified Checks For Alcohol in Sofia
The traffic police in the capital have launched stronger checks on alcohol and narcotic substances.
The operation is part of TISPOL and will continue until 9 June.
License checks will be made, valid Motor Third Party Liability insurance, electronic fiches and unpaid fines. Drivers will also be checked to ensure that they are using belts and that child safety systems.
Because of the start of the season, it will also be checked whether motorcyclists are using safety equipment, and how the registration plates are placed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree