Traffic Police with Intensified Checks For Alcohol in Sofia
The traffic police in the capital have launched stronger checks on alcohol and narcotic substances.
The operation is part of TISPOL and will continue until 9 June.
License checks will be made, valid Motor Third Party Liability insurance, electronic fiches and unpaid fines. Drivers will also be checked to ensure that they are using belts and that child safety systems.
Because of the start of the season, it will also be checked whether motorcyclists are using safety equipment, and how the registration plates are placed.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev